DDO Artists Agency made its mark in the Entertainment business in 1969 when founder, Dorothy Day Otis created an agency to focus on representing the youth of Hollywood. After maintaining an extremely successful youth department, DDO expanded to offer more representation services to a larger group of clientele. Otis’ passion and determination marked DDO as a prestigious, well respected agency, leading to its expansion and continued accomplishments today.
Our offices in Los Angeles and New York City provide performers representation across the country for Commercial, TV, Film, Voice-Over , Print, Theater, Hosting, and Sports & Specialty. We work to develop and maintain careers for adults and children with open communication, direction for training, and providing every possible opportunity. By keeping a specific roster to eliminate in house competition, every client is guaranteed to be provided with the best servicing and relationships for their careers.
All of our staff are highly trained and experienced within their departments, and have a track record of producing impressive results. Partners, Agents, and Administration strive to offer the most superior representation and professional level of success. We pride ourselves in having a hard-working, healthy, and enjoyable environment for all DDO Staff. With a wide variety of creative minds, personalities, and goals, we can truly say DDO has the perfect staff to drive our clients’ careers to the top!
- We can’t wait to watch our PRESLEY REESE make her TV debut tonight and start her recurring role on AMERICAN HOUSEWI… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1120856370603909120
- We love seeing our client Brandon Moynihan aka Captain Obvious joined by other DDOers! Check out this new spot for… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1120795363349155840
- We can’t WAIT to watch our very own TALULAH SHADRICK on a brand new episode of VEEP tonight on HBO! 👏🏼🎬🙌🏼 🎥 don’t m… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1117673124206710784
- It’s a one stop shop tonight on your TV! Check out our gal Melissa Fosse-Dunne on SUPERSTORE at 8pm on NBC!… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1116453366404538368
- More #DDOChicago Bookings to celebrate! Congrats to Alice Da Cunha on her NBC Episodic and to Gabrielle Lott-Rogers… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1115730272194940928
- Rolando Boyce makes his return to The Chi. Catch the Season 2 Premiere tonight at 10/9c! shothechi @Showtime… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1114967470119452672