DDO Artists Agency made its mark in the Entertainment business in 1969 when founder, Dorothy Day Otis created an agency to focus on representing the youth of Hollywood. After maintaining an extremely successful youth department, DDO expanded to offer more representation services to a larger group of clientele. Otis’ passion and determination marked DDO as a prestigious, well respected agency, leading to its expansion and continued accomplishments today.
Our offices in Los Angeles and New York City provide performers representation across the country for Commercial, TV, Film, Voice-Over , Print, Theater, Hosting, and Sports & Specialty. We work to develop and maintain careers for adults and children with open communication, direction for training, and providing every possible opportunity. By keeping a specific roster to eliminate in house competition, every client is guaranteed to be provided with the best servicing and relationships for their careers.
All of our staff are highly trained and experienced within their departments, and have a track record of producing impressive results. Partners, Agents, and Administration strive to offer the most superior representation and professional level of success. We pride ourselves in having a hard-working, healthy, and enjoyable environment for all DDO Staff. With a wide variety of creative minds, personalities, and goals, we can truly say DDO has the perfect staff to drive our clients’ careers to the top!
- If you like silly 70’s camp, ol’ fashioned love stories and beautiful harmonies, then “come on, ride with us!” Bron… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1129496028913242112
- Check out Emily Capshaw in this new spot for dosequis and casted by @ElevatorCasting - the vibes! 🎤 #DDOagency… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1129134972269400067
- Some fierce #DDOChicago bookings this week! Congrats to Gabrielle Lott-Rogers, Mallory Maedke & Nicole Kyoung-Mi L… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1128051029906415616
- Don’t miss a brand new Lifetime original - KILLER GRANDMA and catch our very own MEILEE CONDRON! 8pm PST on Lifetim… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1127694261368041472
- Spreading the love on this rainy LA day by sharing Renato Silva Shippee’s new print campaign for Facebook Dating!… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1126962219474935808
- Check out Aaron Munoz back on Chicago Fire and joined by Collin McShane - tonight on NBC! #ddoagency #ddoartists… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1126259637249105922