DDO Artists Agency made its mark in the Entertainment business in 1969 when founder, Dorothy Day Otis created an agency to focus on representing the youth of Hollywood. After maintaining an extremely successful youth department, DDO expanded to offer more representation services to a larger group of clientele. Otis’ passion and determination marked DDO as a prestigious, well respected agency, leading to its expansion and continued accomplishments today.
Our offices in Los Angeles and New York City provide performers representation across the country for Commercial, TV, Film, Voice-Over , Print, Theater, Hosting, and Sports & Specialty. We work to develop and maintain careers for adults and children with open communication, direction for training, and providing every possible opportunity. By keeping a specific roster to eliminate in house competition, every client is guaranteed to be provided with the best servicing and relationships for their careers.
All of our staff are highly trained and experienced within their departments, and have a track record of producing impressive results. Partners, Agents, and Administration strive to offer the most superior representation and professional level of success. We pride ourselves in having a hard-working, healthy, and enjoyable environment for all DDO Staff. With a wide variety of creative minds, personalities, and goals, we can truly say DDO has the perfect staff to drive our clients’ careers to the top!
- Sharing some BTS footage of our parkour master, Jay James while filming his new commercial for Academy Sports & Out… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1151216459131117570
- Check out what our guy NICOLAS NOBLITT has to say about #inclusion ! We are so incredible proud of him! 🙌🏼❤️💪🏽. • •… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1150974268387287042
- We are very excited about the rollout for a new @BJsWholesale campaign starting NYC client Phillip Chorba!… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1150883001078706176
- It’s the weekend! Poolside, chores, roadtrips - whatever you’re doing, be sure to do it while listening to Harmony… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1150165235321323521
- Loving these photos from Sigrid Owen and Arianna Young’s print shoot for @AIMEESONG - swipe to see a special surpri… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1149795315538681860
- That moment you’re entering Hollywood and there’s a billboard for the new doramovie starring Madelyn Miranda as You… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1149559690373685249